I took the BOSS survey

MissBusGirl

I took the BOSS survey for MABSTOA on the 27th and it went pretty well. I didn't want to answer honestly I don't think I was supposed to. One question was, If you get into an heated arguement what would you do? One aswer was to punch a wall. Of course I didn't answer that. I don't remember the others but I do remember that one. It was 75 questions in all. I don't remember my number but I think it was 3524 or something like that.:cool::cool:

Can anyone tell me how long more or less I should be expecting a call from them?:D

That answer would be to leave the scene and calm down or something equal to that. I said before you have to tell them what they want to hear. Be the good, non-confrontational soul. If your list number is back that far, it still doesn't matter, because they usually have the first X-amount take it first, then when they get hired/dismissed, then they call more. It can anywhere from 1+months before you get mailed your BOSS results, and if you passed 1-3 months (usually the latter) before you take the drug/alcohol test, and another 1-3 months before the medical. After the medical they will call you within a few 1-4 weeks of when the class you will be in will start. Again it all depends on how many they need.

Archived