(C)/(K) Returns to WTC for another Weekend & (F) via (A)! 10-31!

mark1447

Anyone who missed 2 weeks ago G/O of the (C)[Or (K):P] to Chambers Street/WTC has another chance:

(C) No trains between Canal St and Euclid Av

Weekend, 6:30 AM to midnight, Sat and Sun, Oct 31 - Nov 1

Take the (A) instead, making local stops in Brooklyn.

Transfer between the (A) and (C) at West 4 St.

Note: (C) trains run to the World Trade Center station during this time.

(F) via (A):

(F) 179 St-bound trains run on the (A) from Jay to West 4 Sts

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Oct 31 - Nov 2

For service to York St, East Broadway, Delancey St, 2 Av, and Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (F) to West 4 St and transfer to a Coney Island-bound (F).

For service from York St, East Broadway, Delancey St and 2 Av, take a Coney Island-bound (F) to Jay St and transfer to a 179 St-bound (F) .

For service from Broadway-Lafayette St, take the(D) to West 4 St and transfer to the (F).

I'm confused, I understand the (A) and (C) reroutes, but I don't get this:

For service to York St, East Broadway, Delancey St, 2 Av, and Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (F) to West 4 St and transfer to a Coney Island-bound (D).

For service from York St, East Broadway, Delancey St and 2 Av, take a Coney Island-bound (D) to Jay St and transfer to a 179 St-bound (F).

For service from Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (D)to West 4 St and transfer to the (F).

Is this implying that the (D) will actually run on the (F) line to Jay Street?

For service to York St, East Broadway, Delancey St, 2 Av, and Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (F) to West 4 St and transfer to a Coney Island-bound (D).

For service from York St, East Broadway, Delancey St and 2 Av, take a Coney Island-bound (D) to Jay St and transfer to a 179 St-bound (F).

For service from Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (D)to West 4 St and transfer to the (F).

OMG,I just realized this to!

whats probally happening is the (D) is running in two sections:

Norwood-205 St To Jay St

Bway-Lafayette To Coney Island

If this is happening then this is really gonna be something! R68 at Jay St :eek:

Reminds me of the time the (E) wasn't running to chambers wtc on a weekend, i was telling some tourists over on the NJ side of the river at exchange place that they would have to walk up, preferably at street level, to the (A)/© chambers for service uptown on the 8th ave line. Their response: "well it was running fine yesterday..." Noob. ;)

- A

Sorry I typed in the (D) by mistake its suppose to be (F).

The correct Way:

For service to York St, East Broadway, Delancey St, 2 Av, and Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (F) to West 4 St and transfer to a Coney Island-bound (F).

For service from York St, East Broadway, Delancey St and 2 Av, take a Coney Island-bound (F) to Jay St and transfer to a 179 St-bound (F).

For service from Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (D) to West 4 St and transfer to the (F).

is just that the mta blanks out the image letter which makes it a bit hard to figure. Especially since i dont go back to service alert and check. Will do next time!

Tho i wish that g/o was in effect lol (D) via Culver ;)

OMG,I just realized this to!

whats probally happening is the (D) is running in two sections:

Norwood-205 St To Jay St

Bway-Lafayette To Coney Island

If this is happening then this is really gonna be something! R68 at Jay St :eek:

Sorry I typed in the (D) by mistake its suppose to be (F).

The correct Way:

is just that the mta blanks out the image letter which makes it a bit hard to figure. Especially since i dont go back to service alert and check. Will do next time!

Tho i wish that g/o was in effect lol (D) via Culver ;)

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You got my hopes up for nothing! Thanks Alot :mad::mad:

LOLOLOL,JK ;)

I was looking it up on the MTA website. I put the wrong date so I didn't see the G.O.s so ignore my previous post ;)

lol

can u me a favor and re-edit my first post..

Replace the old part with this:

For service from York St, East Broadway, Delancey St and 2 Av, take a Coney Island-bound (F) to Jay St and transfer to a 179 St-bound (F).

For service from Broadway-Lafayette St, take the (D) to West 4 St and transfer to the (F).

thanks

Archived