For Bus Operators: Red Light Camera's

twty22

here is a list for nassau county red light camera's

since they put up and are still putting up red light camera's on just about every route. some routes have 2+ cameras on them.

if you get caught going through the red light by the camera in the bus.

what is your punishment at your depot?

Im sure the same as NYCT go through the redlight the first time a warning/slap on the hand but the ticket is yours to pay. Oh the second time that's it be prepared to stay home for FIVE DAYS with no pay but then again it's the (MTA) there is no such thing as unified it's unfair for Long Island Bus. Bus Operator's to only have a six month probation while out in the City you have to sweat it out for a year

Im sure the same as NYCT go through the redlight the first time a warning/slap on the hand but the ticket is yours to pay. Oh the second time that's it be prepared to stay home for FIVE DAYS with no pay but then again it's the (MTA) there is no such thing as unified it's unfair for Long Island Bus. Bus Operator's to only have a six month probation while out in the City you have to sweat it out for a year

first time at LIB you get the 50.00 ticket plus 2 days in the street. there is no warning. you get another ticket again its the 50.00 and 5 days in the street and it keeps progressing. ;)

all of us have different contracts.

but isnt it 36 months for top pay at NYCT while at LIB its 48 months to top pay.

its all in the contract.. like LIB has in our contract if anyone wants to transfer to our depot from NYCT,MTA bus etc they go to the bottom on the list.

Just don't run red lights, no?

I seen many a bus run lights and they dont get pulled over by the coppers same with the coppers talking and driving @ the same time.

its sound easy right... i see a stale green light i make sure i stop or cover the brakes before getting there.

Archived