Favorite Retail Stores

Bx41 Wakefield

That is a hell of a commute.

LOL, yeah it is. I live in Poughkeepsie and go to school in Plattsburgh, so I am able to transfer back and forth between stores on breaks. Also the NovaBus plant is not too far away, I might go snooping around over there one day, lol.

I work at the one on 125 Street and Lenox Avenue. Funny thing is my store number is 1117 and Bx41's in Poughkeepsie is 1118! I have been there for almost 5 1/2 years.

Wow, I never would've thought the store number before us would be in New York State. Usually they are all over. Do you know when your store was built?

Retails:

-Pathmark

-PC Richards

-Staples

-CompUSA(Saidly it no longer exisit in NYC =(!

-Microsoft Store, CANT wait till it opens in NYC, tired of going to the Apple Store, but Apple store is good to for internet

-RiteAid

Optimum Store, From Cablevision

-GameStop

Food:

-McDonalds

-Blimpie/Subway

-Dounkin Dounuts, STARBUCKS SCREW YOU!!!

And of course, any place with WI-Fi too

Wow, I never would've thought the store number before us would be in New York State. Usually they are all over. Do you know when your store was built?

Store numbers 1 through about 127x are all over. 1300-147x are out west and > 1500 are east.

Mine opened up February 2003. I have been there since late August 2004. The lowest numbered store I can think of in New York State is #4 in Portchester, NY. I don't think store #s go by order of when they were opened. Store #1574 (35 Street and 8 Avenue) opened up either late 2004 or early 2005. Store #1507 (155 Street and 3 Avenue in the Bronx) opened in the summer of 2007.

How long have you been with Staples?

Archived