Brighton Line Delays ... today's mourning

tramrunner

Today during my trip to College, I took Q train, and qyuickly changed it on B train at Kings Highway (....4512-4513, 4508-4507,...)

At newkirk station we heard the announcement that WE ARE BEING HELD BY STATION SUPERVISION. We stood like 5 minutes, then the same story happened at Church Avenue, also we lost o copule of minutes somewhere between Parkside and Prospect Park. .... later on I decided to leav a train, forget about the college for today, and go back home by B41, B44

what was the reason of this series of dalays:

we heard about some track fire at Parkside, and on 7th avenue, and about Police investigation on Atlantic.

Was the problem resolved after 10:00 ....

Hope its decient excuse of my absence.

Today during my trip to College, I took Q train, and qyuickly changed it on B train at Kings Highway (....4512-4513, 4508-4507,...)

At newkirk station we heard the announcement that WE ARE BEING HELD BY STATION SUPERVISION. We stood like 5 minutes, then the same story happened at Church Avenue, also we lost o copule of minutes somewhere between Parkside and Prospect Park. .... later on I decided to leav a train, forget about the college for today, and go back home by B41, B44

what was the reason of this series of dalays:

we heard about some track fire at Parkside, and on 7th avenue, and about Police investigation on Atlantic.

Was the problem resolved after 10:00 ....

Hope its decient excuse of my absence.

Thats nothing new for the 7th Ave Prospect Park area...

Always a smoke condition with garbage burning on the tracks...

Archived