Post-GOH R32

Here's the deal: I've hit a wall on the R40 slant you asked for earlier. I have the interior pretty much taken care of and the cab exists but does not have 3D controls yet. The slanted end looks great when finished but meshing the slanted end with an arched roof is proving to be an absolute pain in the ass. As to a post-GOH R32, I have a rough draft of it in SketchUp on my computer. As of yet it is not Trainz-quality but much of the R32 interior resembles that of the R40 so I already have about half the parts. Give me 2 to 3 weeks to get a final version and I will get you a .3ds file. If you or anyone else on here knows how to convert from .3ds to Trainz please say so and I should then be able to release a Trainz version through this site.

Here's the deal: I've hit a wall on the R40 slant you asked for earlier. I have the interior pretty much taken care of and the cab exists but does not have 3D controls yet. The slanted end looks great when finished but meshing the slanted end with an arched roof is proving to be an absolute pain in the ass. As to a post-GOH R32, I have a rough draft of it in SketchUp on my computer. As of yet it is not Trainz-quality but much of the R32 interior resembles that of the R40 so I already have about half the parts. Give me 2 to 3 weeks to get a final version and I will get you a .3ds file. If you or anyone else on here knows how to convert from .3ds to Trainz please say so and I should then be able to release a Trainz version through this site.

I know some people that can help u I'll tell em chk this out.

I know some people that can help u I'll tell em chk this out.

Thanks a lot, man. By the way, can anyone tell me how trains and other objects are handled in Trainz? I've checked the directory a number of times but can find neither the config.txt nor the physical 3-dimensional files. Any ideas?

Archived