#5447 on the 770 to Hackensack!!!

I watched the first 4 parts a few days back, but the last two I can tell you switched cameras even if you did put it in the description because the color quality changed as well as the sound quality. I like the sound quality of the last two because i can hear the engine clearer

I watched the first 4 parts a few days back, but the last two I can tell you switched cameras even if you did put it in the description because the color quality changed as well as the sound quality. I like the sound quality of the last two because i can hear the engine clearer

The first part of that ride were recorded with my Flip Ultra Camcorder, the last 2 were recorded with a Canon Powershot A480; you are right DJ, the last two parts were better because the Cummins ISL9 can be heard. Thanks a lot!!!:P

Well, I guess Canons are the win, :P...

Very nice vids by the way, :tup: :)!

I highly recommend that all bus fans like me who love taking pics/vids to have a Canon Powershot Camera; it might be the best camera around right now!!!:P

• 2 weeks later...
Well, Canons and Nikons are the two best brands out there so they create quality cams, also DSLRs are sweet from them too. Sony is a rising brand so I'll keep an eye on them, :P!

Chances are if you have a Canon camera like I do, it's a pretty good chance you'll get some great pics and awesome vids!!! I highly recommend Canon Cameras over the Nikon because the vid quality on the Canon is better than the Nikon; be sure to take along extra batteries and a high-capacity SD Memory Card (4GB or higher).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived