Other Programs on the R143

Dave160

Yes they are. They are programmed for any B Division line.

A friend of mine who was the C/R when they were testing all the R143s said that the only programs are for the (L) and the (M) Shuttle and nothing else.

A friend of mine who was the C/R when they were testing all the R143s said that the only programs are for the (L) and the (M) Shuttle and nothing else.

Could it be that the extra programmings were removed in the long run? I did hear otherwise but could be debatable....

Could it be that the extra programmings were removed in the long run? I did hear otherwise but could be debatable....

He was on them when they first came in and said there was only the (L) and the (M2) Shuttle. Routes could have been added since then but I have not played around with one yet. There is no reason for them to have anything thing else either and they never made any other signs for the inside.

He was on them when they first came in and said there was only the (L) and the (M2) Shuttle. Routes could have been added since then but I have not played around with one yet. There is no reason for them to have anything thing else either and they never made any other signs for the inside.

Ah I figured. I really didn't expect them to have any other besides the (L) and (M2), otherwise some picture probably would have popped up already with some different type of program on it. And like you said I wouldn't see the point of adding them anyway since there's a .01% chance of them running on any other line.

Ooh okay.

@Dave sorry for misleading you!

Archived