Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will

T/O Exam 2085

I took my drug screening (urine sample) for T/O. Tried to ask questions about job and personal at site was vague. Hoping someone can shed some light on what I can expect for my job duties. Also, how much O/T is there. I am switching from a state job with 8 yrs service credit. I understand I can not transfer time over because transits 55/25 program is a special program. So my decision comes down to amount of O/T and what I can expect for salary growth. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I took my drug screening (urine sample) for T/O. Tried to ask questions about job and personal at site was vague. Hoping someone can shed some light on what I can expect for my job duties. Also, how much O/T is there. I am switching from a state job with 8 yrs service credit. I understand I can not transfer time over because transits 55/25 program is a special program. So my decision comes down to amount of O/T and what I can expect for salary growth. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I'm on there too. I took my LAB on Tuesday Feb 26. Was suppose to be in the March 17 class, but that got filled up, so now I may have to possibly wait till June. Best bet is to PM RTOMan, Pelham Bay Dave, or Northeastern T/O, if you don't get an answer here. As for my time in the DOB, I don't know if I can bring over my time AVA, and sick days, or after a year as a T/O do they just pay me for them, if I do not ask to be reinstated as a B/O. I will have to resign as a B/O, with the option of coming back within a year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.