T/O Exam 2085

Will

I took my drug screening (urine sample) for T/O. Tried to ask questions about job and personal at site was vague. Hoping someone can shed some light on what I can expect for my job duties. Also, how much O/T is there. I am switching from a state job with 8 yrs service credit. I understand I can not transfer time over because transits 55/25 program is a special program. So my decision comes down to amount of O/T and what I can expect for salary growth. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I took my drug screening (urine sample) for T/O. Tried to ask questions about job and personal at site was vague. Hoping someone can shed some light on what I can expect for my job duties. Also, how much O/T is there. I am switching from a state job with 8 yrs service credit. I understand I can not transfer time over because transits 55/25 program is a special program. So my decision comes down to amount of O/T and what I can expect for salary growth. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

I'm on there too. I took my LAB on Tuesday Feb 26. Was suppose to be in the March 17 class, but that got filled up, so now I may have to possibly wait till June. Best bet is to PM RTOMan, Pelham Bay Dave, or Northeastern T/O, if you don't get an answer here. As for my time in the DOB, I don't know if I can bring over my time AVA, and sick days, or after a year as a T/O do they just pay me for them, if I do not ask to be reinstated as a B/O. I will have to resign as a B/O, with the option of coming back within a year.

Archived