Réseau de Transport de Longueuil (RTL)

AlexLy

The RTL is the company that serves the south-shore of Montreal (precisely Longueuil).

All info here:

http://www.rtl-longueuil.qc.ca/

---

SCOOP: There will be very soon some LFS Artics over there. They're currently being built, almost done.

Details:

-Original RTL LFS' colors

-Cummins ISL9 330hp

-Voith Transmission

-Standard artic joint (Grey colored)

-1/3, 2/3 front doors

Unfortunately, no specialities on the livery! :P Anyways, I can't wait to see them! B)

More info:

http://metrodemontreal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=168700#168700

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Today and December 31st are FREE transit days! B) So I decided to try the RTL and their BRAND NEW Nova Bus LFS Artic! The artics were supposed to be in service on January 3rd, 2011 but they entered service since yesterday! :cool:

Today, I got on RTL 21052 and 21056, both on the 45.

Here are my interior pics of 21052! Enjoy! B)

dsc07203.jpg

dsc07204.jpg

Hey guys! Today and December 31st are FREE transit days! ;) So I decided to try the RTL and their BRAND NEW Nova Bus LFS Artic! The artics were supposed to be in service on January 3rd, 2011 but they entered service since yesterday! :cool:

Today, I got on RTL 21052 and 21056, both on the 45.

Here are my interior pics of 21052! Enjoy! :P

dsc07203.jpg

dsc07204.jpg

great shots, how did you like the ride? I heard that one got in an accident on the bridge with one of the CIT LFS'

great shots, how did you like the ride? I heard that one got in an accident on the bridge with one of the CIT LFS'

Thanks! ;) I really liked my ride! It was a smooth ride, along with the Voith. :tup:

Yes, I've heard about that too. I'll try to find more info, or wait for photos.

• 1 month later...

Out of the speculated "new batch", only 21077 has arrived, and is presently sitting inside the Saint-Hubert garage.

In other news, up to now, we have confirmation that at least 24 new 40ft LFSs will begin service for the Saint-Hubert garage in the coming months. The 211XX series has been on delivery since the end of January - Beginning of February. The latest arrivals are 21102, 04, 05, and 24. Here are some pictures I managed to get at the garage (yes, I was allowed to go there). :P

21102, 04 and 05:

SDC15740.jpg?m=1298686128

SDC15734.jpg?m=1298686179

• 3 weeks later...

Archived