Flushing damage

7LineFan

I think he meant how does it look now (9/18), does it look any better.

Surprisingly we didn't really have any damage. I've never seen anything like this in my life, huge trees doing the Matrix back bend. Just mind boggling.

Well then if that is what he meant I apologize for the outburst, but he should have been clear about what he said as that statement is quite ambiguous. But if he meant what I said in that response and he has some kind of problem with these photos (which is what the "as usual" led me to believe) he should just come out and say it.

Yes, it's surprising for where I live too. My street wasn't even touched by the storm. These were taken a few (rather long) blocks away. I remember the newscaster this morning saying something about the storm "hopscotching" around the place with the damage.

I took a walk to Flushing Meadows Park yesterday afternoon with my dog from Elmhurst and let me tell you had trees/branches down all around you. I saw a man with a machete cleaning up in front of his home.

I saw 3 Morristown,NJ utility trucks driving around 108th St in Corona. Parks dept crews were working inside the park, going to take several weeks to get rid of it all. I am sure other parts of Queens got it worse, but it was good to see a lot of people enjoying themselves inside the park.

Got to thank the good Lord for making it through another day. Cool pics 7LineFan.:tup:

I took a walk to Flushing Meadows Park yesterday afternoon with my dog from Elmhurst and let me tell you had trees/branches down all around you. I saw a man with a machete cleaning up in front of his home.

yeah was gonna say the park was a disaster sight alright...was by their the other day briefly and saw...

Archived