I love it when people try to get on a crowded bus.

Joel Up Front

Truthfully, the way the buses are run is the exact reason why I purchased a car. Whether it's riding on a crowded bus with men who spread their legs like they're in a damn gynecologist's office, or waiting 30 minutes then having four buses show up at once, or missing a connection by seconds then having to wait 20 minutes for the next one, or by having to listen to everyone's cell phone conversations, etc.

I'm not dealing with that s*** anymore. No way. Trains I can deal with every now and then, but never on weekends.

you forgot the smelly fast food fries ,burgers, and pizza wafting through the air.

After trying to drive to the supermarket with my mom last night, I remembered why I put the "try to get a license" thing on the back burner and cut the gas supply off!

I swear, I should go to Nassau's lounge and take a picture of that crowded stop one day. I should, maybe on a Friday or something when I get to sell my textbooks off and I have to take a bus...

Nassau's parking situation has always been terrible since its inception (or whenever the automotive dark ages stopped) and even with workers trying to plow that little hill by Earle Ovington and Charles Lindbergh Boulevards down for more space, it'll probably only add about 15-20 spaces for a college that has a student body of over 4,000. There are more lots around campus, but most of them are gone because the buildings they were meant for were abandoned or converted for other uses.

It's even worse in the afternoon when people start going home and either hold the buses up or cut them off. A few nice people let bus operators pass by.

Archived