6791-95 on the (4)

2 Train Master

Yes it does make more sense to give the 62A's to the (6) b\c the LED for the LCL and exp but Bloombitch wants Lex all NTT's.But I understand you but check this out.The (4) will have to give up 7731-7810 so this is why the (2)/(5) cars are ending up on the (4) and if the (6) gets the (7)'s cars expect to see R142A's on the (2) or and (5) since there will be extras.The (6) uses more sets than the 7. I believe so the whole fleet is not going to the (7) since the (4)'s 7731-7810 will go,so the extras will go to the (2)/(5).

Still do not agree about politics. I think too many people are getting too worked up over it because it's Bloomberg in office. Why would they need to move the R142As over to the (2)(5)? That'll mean 2 sets of trains to deal with. If the (4) gives up all of its R142As, then it'll be for the (7), not for the (2)(5).

No,if this is the reason why change the strip map? (2),(4),(5) and (6) riders know where to go and what to do they had NTT's for nearly 10 years and why waste time by changing a map thats will only be temporary.Think about it the set on the (1) from the (7) why aren't those maps changed?That set been there for a few months.

I still believe the R62As on the (1) are temporary loans till the R62As are done with SMS or such. It's just like in 2006 when R142As from the (4)(6) were running on the (2). It was temporary and they were returned back.

Archived