NYCTA R40 Slant for MSTS!

Cion

I Have to see IF I can extract the sound its going to take awhile because I have to delete my stuff but I still have the vid on my other hard drive. As for cab shots you can ask T/O's that are on this site or go to nycsubway.org

What ever sounds you have will be appreciated. There aren't any cab views I can find online.

I Have to see IF I can extract the sound its going to take awhile because I have to delete my stuff but I still have the vid on my other hard drive. As for cab shots you can ask T/O's that are on this site or go to nycsubway.org

©hris if you need help converting video to audio just send it to my email and I can convert and send it back to you.Email: Subway7695@yahoo.com

Update - 4/11/11 - Ok guys, I'm pretty much done with modeling. I've changed SOOOO much on this train, which you can probably see looking at all the photos since I first post. Just a short run down, I replace ALL doors, pretty much ALL panels, the WHOLE front and added a door to the rear. I've added some final detail to the front, changed the springs etc. As I said, if you look at past photos, you can see the changes.

The only thing I have left to do before texturing and trying to import is the final wheels, and under tanks of the train, which I'm doing tomorrow. The darker blue of course represents where glass will be (semi transparent texture) the destination panels are behind the blue (window) and will be seen through a faded glass. This is pretty much it. I'm pretty happy with the model. Poly count so far as is 26,300!

During this week I will begin to texture, and hopefully soon we can get this baby out to you guys.

Thanks for checking in on this project guys!

Cion

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n573/trainzone/ex1.jpg

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n573/trainzone/ex2.jpg

Archived