Tick Tock

Blatherskite

And I'm sorry for not knowing anything about the job even though my father was a condcutor. NEWSFLASH: I rarely saw him when he was working. As soon as I got home from school, he was getting ready to leave to work the night shift. And during his last year I virtually never saw him since he was working insane amounts of overtime to increase his pension. Sometimes he was gone for 2 days at a time. And I was a little kid when he was working as a condcutor. Back then I had no interest in asking him about his job. All I wanted to do was listen to his walkie talkie. It's been over 11 years since he last worked on a train. Maybe before you should know the facts first before you criticize.

FYI: I don't give a rat's butt if you beleive anything I say. If I was lying, why would I say my father was a conductor and not a T/O or a supervisor? He was one of the last Tier Is around when he retired. Oh wait, if my father was not a conductor, how would I know about pension tiers? And MTA workers use Bendix King radios. Oh wait, if he was not a conductor, how would I know that? And the key they use to open and close the doors has a square cyclinder. Oh wait, if he was not a condcutor, how would I know that?

I know all the jobs my father has had, all the jobs my mother has had and also my brother's and my sisters and many details of them. Normal people that have relatives tend to get to know each other after a while. The way you talk about your alleged father, he sounds as if he was some dude that dated your mother for a few months and was no relation to you at all. The fact that you call the position supervisor instead of TSS or Train Service Supervisor speaks volumes of your false statements. So after you become a supervisor, wouldn't you also like to become a line superintendant? Come on man. Don't just stop at supervisor. Go all the way. Be all that you can be, or rather lie that you are. You're obviously lying Iyor, so give up while you're behind. The key they use to open doors has a square cylinder. That's priceless. The main point of a cylinder is that it is circular. Calling it a square cylinder says you don't even know basic math. It's only called a vapor key because that's the current company that makes it. That's not the actual name for it. What about the R9 key? I bet you call that the skeleton key, or the treasure chest key right Donald Schmuck?

Did you mean to write liar? If you did, that's quite sad. First you capitalized the first letter of the word in the middle of the sentence, and secondly, your spelling was so bad and because the first letter was capitalized, I thought "Iyor" was the name of a poster. "Iyor" and "liar" don't look anything alike to me.

Sorry, but you have a superiority complex and perhaps some mental issues, so I am done responding to you.

Archived