DART Riding May 3, 2008

TexasDART

Here are a few of the video's! Let me know what you guys think. Next time I will sit on the last row to get a better sound of the engine. I take it, that is the best place to sit to catch the engine sounds?

Nice vids. I like the CNG RTS without the roof tank much better than the ones we used to have here.

Are you talking about The-T one's or the DART one's?

Also, The-T is recieving their second generation of New Flyer RTS'. I saw a 40' at ITC, but I couldn't get out to catch it. It looked really nice, the interiors looked really comfy, like the DART RTS', they are a lot better than most of the ones that they currently have.

Are you talking about The-T one's or the DART one's?

Also, The-T is recieving their second generation of New Flyer RTS'. I saw a 40' at ITC, but I couldn't get out to catch it. It looked really nice, the interiors looked really comfy, like the DART RTS', they are a lot better than most of the ones that they currently have.

Yeah, I'm takling about the DART RTS CNG's. You lost me there with the second generation of New Flyer RTS..... You mean just New Flyer right?

Yeah,

Our original NovaBus RTS' that we received in the late 90's were diesel burning only. Then in 2000-2001 I think was when the big CNG change was made, and I think our second order of buses were CNG only. They are still big on the CNG only buses here in Dallas, because of how bad the smog can get in the summer, and it has helped a bit. But, it is not as cool as seeing a nice little cloud of burned diesel coming out of the tailpipe.

Archived