New Model Bus Fad

anybody heard of these new popular buses paperbuses. there on a website were you can download it and print it out. they have all kinds of buses ranging from new york city transit to seattle transit buses. there free and they also have old bus companies that use to run here in new york like green line buses and jamaica coach. there really cool if any of you have pics post them here. i just printed out my first 2 today a queens surface transit orion v and an nycta d60h articulated bus im going to give yall the link if you would like to get them. www.paperbuses.com/usa/

anybody heard of these new popular buses paperbuses. there on a website were you can download it and print it out. they have all kinds of buses ranging from new york city transit to seattle transit buses. there free and they also have old bus companies that use to run here in new york like green line buses and jamaica coach. there really cool if any of you have pics post them here. i just printed out my first 2 today a queens surface transit orion v and an nycta d60h articulated bus im going to give yall the link if you would like to get them. www.paperbuses.com/usa/

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16647

These paper buses have been out for a long time. Go check out that thread above. It will save you some time. :D

Archived