Intresting find online for bus collectors

Could we get an American Bus maker to make modern buses that operate today... Oh how i miss Road Champs and now trying to find a bus you could once purchase 2 for $5.00 now runs for damn near $30.00 for one bus.. Grrrr

We need, sorry i need Ho Scale versions of

Greyhound

Peter Pan Trailways

Captial Trailways

Carolina Trailways

Megabus

Bolt Bus

New Century Bus Lines

Coach USA Bus

NJT

New York MTA

hint hint hint to any of you future model bus makers...

Could we get an American Bus maker to make modern buses that operate today... Oh how i miss Road Champs and now trying to find a bus you could once purchase 2 for $5.00 now runs for damn near $30.00 for one bus.. Grrrr

We need, sorry i need Ho Scale versions of

Greyhound

Peter Pan Trailways

Captial Trailways

Carolina Trailways

Megabus

Bolt Bus

New Century Bus Lines

Coach USA Bus

NJT

New York MTA

hint hint hint to any of you future model bus makers...

To be honest, there is an Ho Scale Fishbowl that you can get & make into the green MTA scheme. There is also an NYPD fishbowl out there.

1/43 scale are the most popular though. I have an entire city (minus the trains) full of 1/43 scale cars, buses & trucks.

To be honest, there is an Ho Scale Fishbowl that you can get & make into the green MTA scheme. There is also an NYPD fishbowl out there.

1/43 scale are the most popular though. I have an entire city (minus the trains) full of 1/43 scale cars, buses & trucks.

So i've noticed... :sad face:

I'm not giving up hope however. I mean Road Champs had a good run. I'd love to know why they went out of business to begin with. I just wish i had known what i know now i would've racked up on those babies. They used to sell the Road Champs buses 2 for $5.00 in Toy "R' Us and Kay-Bee now they run for almost $30.00 a pop on eBay and some train shows..

Archived