Liberty Lines looking for drivers

DOB2RTO

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am new to this, please help I have a couple of questions do you know usually how long it will take before they call you for an interview? I had submitted an application about six weeks ago and so far nothing, do you know if they give you a phone call or maybe they send letters. This is the second time I had applied with them, the first time was when bee line went on strike, and my Father in law just told me about six weeks ago (yes six weeks ago) that they call and let me a message to go for an interview (said he forgot, how nice uh??)

I'll appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you.

Hello, I am new to this, please help I have a couple of questions do you know usually how long it will take before they call you for an interview? I had submitted an application about six weeks ago and so far nothing, do you know if they give you a phone call or maybe they send letters. This is the second time I had applied with them, the first time was when bee line went on strike, and my Father in law just told me about six weeks ago (yes six weeks ago) that they call and let me a message to go for an interview (said he forgot, how nice uh??)

I'll appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you.

If they did leave a message with your father-in-law, then it was something, or are you talking about the first time you applied, not the second? I hope he just forgot to tell you. You probably want to choke him. If you did, I would fully support your decision, lol!

To answer your questions, yes they call you. They can call at anytime, there is no set date or time-frame. I was called twice. The first time I didn't get hired due to having points. The second time I declined, because I was going to start the process of being a MTA B/O. You can call them and I suggest doing it. Do you have the number? If not drop me a PM and I can give it too you. I am shocked that they hire the way they do now. Before they were on that if you know someone crap (even though they wouldn't tell you). I knew a union rep, so that is what got me in their twice. If you have the number ask to speak with Niel Ericsson, the HR director. If you really want in, just explain to him you would like to become a B/O for Liberty, and want to show them you have what it takes to do the job. Let them know you want to be apart of the LL family. You know, suck up. But not too much. Last question do you currently drive commercially, or have a CDL?

Good Luck, and I hope you get to drive their meticulously cleaned and non banged up buses. You should see the crap I drive. Some of them you would think was in a demolition derby. But then driving in NYC, it is a demolition derby.

I sent you a PM

I have a CDL class A/P and at this moment I am not driving commercially full time just a couple of times maybe more a month for the company that I work for.

I called last week to the number they have in their website and spoke with a lady. I ask her if there is any way that I can find out if they have my application because to me it looked a bit weird that I had to leave my application with the security guard

She said the security guard collects all the applications and will bring them to the office at the end of the day, also to give it a few weeks before they call if they are interested.

As you can imagine I really want in.

Thank you for the info.

I sent you a PM

I have a CDL class A/P and at this moment I am not driving commercially full time just a couple of times maybe more a month for the company that I work for.

I called last week to the number they have in their website and spoke with a lady. I ask her if there is any way that I can find out if they have my application because to me it looked a bit weird that I had to leave my application with the security guard

She said the security guard collects all the applications and will bring them to the office at the end of the day, also to give it a few weeks before they call if they are interested.

As you can imagine I really want in.

Thank you for the info.

That is the same number(s) I sent you. I never gave an application to a security guard, but to the lady in the office, in the room we fill them out at. It is weird. You have to ask for Niel Ericsson the Human Resources Director, when you call. Don't forget to explain to him why you want the job, and how you would like to join the Liberty lines Family. You want to make him find your application, and move it forward. Just keep it short, but yet strong.

Archived