Times Square Complex - rehab in 90s

Filip

Hello, I am interested in subway history and what a shame...I was not aware of the big reconstruction that was done in 90's.

What I know is that the passage above Flushing line was heavily rebuild.

Don't you have a scheme (floor plan) that displays the pre reconstruction alignment?

Hello, I am interested in subway history and what a shame...I was not aware of the big reconstruction that was done in 90's.

What I know is that the passage above Flushing line was heavily rebuild.

Don't you have a scheme (floor plan) that displays the pre reconstruction alignment?

Seeing as how some things but not everything changed at that station, I doubt you will get any sort of a floor plan. Not to sound paranoid, there is no reason why anyone needs a floor plan to the most used subway station in the city.

There have been times when the MTA was thinking about opening or closing subway entrances. Often during those times, plan schematics of the stations involved were made available to the public to review, sometimes that information was placed online.

Most of the time, the regular riding public does not "NEED" such information.

There also may have been some public documents about the station renovation, and "before" and "after" drawings made.

Just a thought.

Mike

Archived