Cool New Subway Video Project (For My Daniel Smith Traveling Show)

Well As you all know I do a online show called Daniel Smith Traveling Show. So here's a project for my show I'm working on (Which will be doing all of the filming from tomorrow). So Anyways the project is to get 1-3 videos of a section of the line (For example) If I want to get a video or 2 and photo of a Station in the Astoria Line, I would chose a station and focus on getting a different video angle at 30th Avenue. And to make it more interested for the R32s and even the R42s I'll make it look like an old syle black and white look. This episode will also contain one of my relaxing subway videos. And I'm thinking

But anyways here's my focus for video/photo

2 Videos of the R68 (D) Train at Norwood-205th Street (Black And White and Color Style)

1 Video of the R32 (C) Train leaving 168th Street

R160B (N) Train At 49th Street

R68A (Q) Train (Somewhere on the Brighton Line)

R143 (L) Train (Somewhere along 14th Street)

Here's what I completed so far

Arnies

The R32 To Far Rockaway

R42

RFW Videos.

Feel free to give out suggestions but I'm not doing the (2)(5) In The Bronx

Well As you all know I do a online show called Daniel Smith Traveling Show. So here's a project for my show I'm working on (Which will be doing all of the filming from tomorrow). So Anyways the project is to get 1-3 videos of a section of the line (For example) If I want to get a video or 2 and photo of a Station in the Astoria Line, I would chose a station and focus on getting a different video angle at 30th Avenue. And to make it more interested for the R32s and even the R42s I'll make it look like an old syle black and white look. This episode will also contain one of my relaxing subway videos. And I'm thinking

But anyways here's my focus for video/photo

2 Videos of the R68 (D) Train at Norwood-205th Street (Black And White and Color Style)

1 Video of the R32 (C) Train leaving 168th Street

R160B (N) Train At 49th Street

R68A (Q) Train (Somewhere on the Brighton Line)

R143 (L) Train (Somewhere along 14th Street)

Here's what I completed so far

Arnies

The R32 To Far Rockaway

R42

RFW Videos.

Feel free to give out suggestions but I'm not doing the (2)(5) In The Bronx

wow your not doing the (2) and (5) in the bronx? why not they did a good amount of work on it it should be good video and the views are great

Archived