What's next after drug test

irishlad

I was down at Livingston street on Aug 30 for drug test.

My title is for transit electrical helper. They have a class starting on Oct 03.

What will happen next and how soon? Will I have to do a medical even though I will not be driving trains or buses?

I was down at Livingston street on Aug 30 for drug test.

My title is for transit electrical helper. They have a class starting on Oct 03.

What will happen next and how soon? Will I have to do a medical even though I will not be driving trains or buses?

What will happen next is patience grass hopper, you just went down there less than two weeks ago. But seriously it can take TA from one week to four to conatact you once again. Even longer if classes get postponed or canceled. So patience is name of the game with TA. If it takes them longer than 30 days to call you, you'll have to submit another urinalysis before you can move along in the process. What comes after the urinalysis is medical/final processing, assuming your title requires a medical, if not just final processing. Which includes bringing in the 20 page application they gave you on day one. Filling out tax forms, being sworn in, finger printed, and having your pass picture taken. You'll be given your start date after everything is said and done. After that enjoy those last two weekends or so cause you won't see a weekend on holiday off for quite a while;).

Archived