Baltimore

20 Dundalk

I recently made a trip up to Baltimore where REAL buses live on real timetables people can actualy use Diesel RULES I miss the NABI 416 lots of them still running in Baltimore I did catch a few New Flyer hybrids Electric/Diesel very fast acceleration not enough seats for up there

I recently made a trip up to Baltimore where REAL buses live on real timetables people can actualy use Diesel RULES I miss the NABI 416 lots of them still running in Baltimore I did catch a few New Flyer hybrids Electric/Diesel very fast acceleration not enough seats for up there
do you know anything about maryland buses outside baltimore??

Not really I do know the MTA used to send some of its retired buses to Ocean City a resort town for summer service but do not know if they still do But otherwise I am not familiar with any other transit systems in MD

I guess I am on my own for maryland bus line research o well citydata gave me enough info for me to complete that plan however.

I guess I am on my own for maryland bus line research o well citydata gave me enough info for me to complete that plan however.

I live in Baltimore and I have no problem giving you information about the individual systems in Maryland. Just let me know what you need.

I live in Baltimore and I have no problem giving you information about the individual systems in Maryland. Just let me know what you need.

HELL YES finally an MD guy here now I can get a critique on the plan I made for MD. OK tell me about harford transit and their 5 and 6 lines do you think a rte from york,PA to bell air then Aberdeen would be good??

I am actually not sure on some things. I was only able to get NJ and limited CT info god I had trouble finding ya. Tell me about charles county's van-go system I know rte 301 line has the highest ridership what can you tell me about the other lines.

How would you improve transit in federick county,MD??? local and regional bus systems.

• 4 weeks later...

I vacation on the DE/MD Coast every summer. In 2010 I took these shots at the loop at the state line on the coast highway. One of the Baltimore Ikarus/NABI 436's was there with the normal Thomas. This year I didn't take my camera to Ocean City, but the situation was similar. I spoke to one of the drivers at the loop. He let me know that the MTA sends a group of older Baltimore buses to Ocean City before Memorial Day, and sends them home again after Labor Day. This coming summer, I plan to hunt down the bus terminal so I can get more photos of the shore birds.

Bill the Engineer.

Photo044.jpg

Photo043.jpg

Photo042.jpg

Photo041.jpg

Photo040.jpg

Photo039.jpg

Photo038.jpg

Photo037.jpg

I vacation on the DE/MD Coast every summer. In 2010 I took these shots at the loop at the state line on the coast highway. One of the Baltimore Ikarus/NABI 436's was there with the normal Thomas. This year I didn't take my camera to Ocean City, but the situation was similar. I spoke to one of the drivers at the loop. He let me know that the MTA sends a group of older Baltimore buses to Ocean City before Memorial Day, and sends them home again after Labor Day. This coming summer, I plan to hunt down the bus terminal so I can get more photos of the shore birds.

Bill the Engineer.

Photo044.jpg

Photo043.jpg

Photo042.jpg

Photo041.jpg

Photo040.jpg

Photo039.jpg

Photo038.jpg

Photo037.jpg

woah are buses that full at ocean city,MD???? where artics are needed??

Archived