Lionel Zeppelin SS O Scale Model

When you say 'put it up' - do you mean she sold it or just "kept it out of reach"? I'd hate when that happens.

Years ago my mom's friend bought a house that had some old lionel trains in the basement and the friend sold them all off before I could see any of it.

When I say put it up, I mean keep out of reach so I wouldnt damage it in any way, and its a good thing she did. New, that train is worth nearly 100 bucks, used about 80. Either way, this is a collectible train and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

Well as a kid I was a bit careless [broke some parts - signs, 'fence'], but my old train set [lionel PA RR O27 cannon ball] survived mostly intact. Just minor stuff. Not like I'm looking to sell anything, but I think it would've been better had I been more careful or spent less time on my old train sets when I was younger.

Well as a kid I was a bit careless [broke some parts - signs, 'fence'], but my old train set [lionel PA RR O27 cannon ball] survived mostly intact. Just minor stuff. Not like I'm looking to sell anything, but I think it would've been better had I been more careful or spent less time on my old train sets when I was younger.

Oh, cool :(

Archived