NICE Bus rear ended Friday afternoon. Hemp Tpke

I know who the driver is she got 6 days of pay no work while waiting for the res ul nts of a drug test. Her husband works for nice too. I guess this is how nice saves money.

6 days for drug test results???

Drug test for her or for the truck driver?

It is not uncommon for any type of commercial driver to get drug tested after an accident even if the accident is not their fault. I think NICE is just covering their ass, it does seem a little unfair to think a driver not at fault is drug tested but if you're not using who cares?!

I am a little surprised at 6 days off waiting on the results of a drug test... Maybe it's paid time off while Veolia investigates the accident? Maybe it's a punishment? Maybe she violated a Veolia safety rule? Remember at places like the (MTA) and Greyhound the company can find their driver to be at fault even if the accident wasn't their fault.

Anyway we still have no idea have no idea how the accident happened (or did I miss something) and we will never know the results of her drug test, if Veolia had suspicion to drug test her or if it was procedure. We have no idea if the 6 days off is to get drug test results (which seems like a long time), why they would keep a driver off for 6 days if they were not at fault and just did a drug test for procedure? We don't know if the 6 days off was really a punishment. We don't know... This is the drivers private record, only she and the company will know this (maybe her close family and friends) we will never know and we cannot take the word of anyone else even drivers, because no one will ever really know, just what people heard.

Archived