Question about PBL NABIs and Clever Devices

I've been wondering, do the NABIs operated by PBLs (A&C and Coach USA ONE/R&T/Newark Airport Express) have the Clever Devices IVN installed? Is the IVN programmed for the PBL routes? I'm not talking about ones operated by NJT contractors like CUSA Community Coach or Academy, since I'm pretty sure those do have the IVNs installed and programmed, but the ones run by the companies I mentioned before where the routes aren't branded as NJT.

Sorry, I haven't ridden a NABI on any of the PBLs (or even NJT contractors) yet.

• 1 month later...

Here is a surprise a neoplan with the on screen clever device which one you say thr 9636 and my ears were not lieing it was automatied like a nabi with stop desingnation and hearing destination when the door opens its kinda cool. The size of the device is smaller than the nabi one so look for more coming in neoplans and maybe MCI's?

Here is a surprise a neoplan with the on screen clever device which one you say thr 9636 and my ears were not lieing it was automatied like a nabi with stop desingnation and hearing destination when the door opens its kinda cool. The size of the device is smaller than the nabi one so look for more coming in neoplans and maybe MCI's?

thats part of the whole "Smart Bus" initiative

Archived