Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
makaveli180

new to the forums quick question

so i applied for the mta track worker exam for next year just wondering if theres a study book out there for me to use am planning on acing the exam hopefully and if there is not what can i do to prepare my self for the exam i really want this job thanks for those who reply

there a book store on worth street for all civil service test. it open m to f only with hours from 830 to 5 pm i think. look in transit career section.

Yeah its between Broadway and Church Street in Manhattan along Worth St. I forgot the name of it. You can also go to the library, but the books is usually not up-to-date. Barns & Noble is another place to go. But try the Civil Service Store first.

I bought my C/R and T/O book there 4 years ago. I'm not sure if the SIRTOA one is the same for the NYCTA C/R.

BTW this thread should be moved into here:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/forum/19-transit-career-discussions/