PATH photo.....

metsfan

Nice. I love the Exchange Place area, especially on a weekday evening, mainly fridays. Saturdays at Exchange Place is nice also, before the boardwalk next to the station was closed....which remains me to pay a visit to Exchange Place soon, probably later to take a little walk.

Nice. I love the Exchange Place area, especially on a weekday evening, mainly fridays. Saturdays at Exchange Place is nice also, before the boardwalk next to the station was closed....which remains me to pay a visit to Exchange Place soon, probably later to take a little walk.

As you will see in some photos later, the boardwalk pier is open, and better than evar!

Yes, it is a very nice open plaza design both towards the water, and where the HBLR tracks run.

- Andy

As you will see in some photos later, the boardwalk pier is open, and better than evar!

Yes, it is a very nice open plaza design both towards the water, and where the HBLR tracks run.

- Andy

Ah, so its open again. Great! Haven't been there in a while, last I was around it was still fenced....

Ah, so its open again. Great! Haven't been there in a while, last I was around it was still fenced....

It still has some mortar sand mix remnants on the stonework, but as it rains over the next few months it should be washed clean. They have tables with built in chess/checker boards, and a stage, tons of seating. On a cool autumn day i plan to take some sunset or sunrise photos here, especially of the skyline.

- Andy

It still has some mortar sand mix remnants on the stonework, but as it rains over the next few months it should be washed clean. They have tables with built in chess/checker boards, and a stage, tons of seating. On a cool autumn day i plan to take some sunset or sunrise photos here, especially of the skyline.

- Andy

Same here.

Its sad thats its not going to be the same as last time because I have so many memories there as a kid and when my father took me all the time. :D

Same here.

Its sad thats its not going to be the same as last time because I have so many memories there as a kid and when my father took me all the time. :D

I know exactly what you mean. My girlfriend went there for family meet-ups back in the day. She said that after that day her family didn't go through that area anymore, her parents instead truck on over to PA to visit her sister in the pocono's.

- Andy

Archived