4866, 5093

XcelsiorBoii4888

B1, B36

B1

B36

(i will NEVER make another RTS video...the HVAC is terribly loud, and boring...only 90s bus is the Orion Vs!) plus this B/O was terrible...i was on 4823 but couldnt make a video because it was very crowded...then the B36 transfer bus came, but due to this sloww a$$ driver. the bus i was on 4823 passed me! i was soo mad! you can see 4823 bypassing me at the stop at 3:32 seconds to the left...

Xcellent videos!! i see you was tight when 4823 passed you. anyways i also dont like RTS.

Those videos are good, I can't see the bus passing you clearly on the video to the bottom where you recorded the B36. Honestly for me, I don't do video because recording bus sounds are hard with people talking among other things.

You can see it at 3:34 secs in the RTS video. keep looking out the left window

Those videos are good, I can't see the bus passing you clearly on the video to the bottom where you recorded the B36. Honestly for me, I don't do video because recording bus sounds are hard with people talking among other things.

thanks!

Xcellent videos!! i see you was tight when 4823 passed you. anyways i also dont like RTS.

You can see it at 3:34 secs in the RTS video. keep looking out the left window

thanks! yeahh i was cause i lovee me some xd40s

Oh I see what you mean now!

yup! sorry for confusion

Archived