What to do in the system tomorrow?

R1Toasty

So, I'll be in the city tomorrow (well, today, saturday the 26th), but I've found myself to be stumped as to where to go to get some good videos of the subway. I know I've got a lot of choices, and certainly I can go to more than one place, but because the (:( doesn't run on weekends, I can't get anything of slants (unless by some strange coincidence there are a few on other lines) as I had hoped to do (they'll get their share of pics taken on monday when I go back). So, any suggestions of where to get some good shots?

So, I'll be in the city tomorrow (well, today, saturday the 26th), but I've found myself to be stumped as to where to go to get some good videos of the subway. I know I've got a lot of choices, and certainly I can go to more than one place, but because the (:( doesn't run on weekends, I can't get anything of slants (unless by some strange coincidence there are a few on other lines) as I had hoped to do (they'll get their share of pics taken on monday when I go back). So, any suggestions of where to get some good shots?

If you go to the overpass by Concourse yd on Bedford Pk Blvd you can get photos of slants...just be careful about getting stopped and make sure you got the rules on you...

If you go to the overpass by Concourse yd on Bedford Pk Blvd you can get photos of slants...just be careful about getting stopped and make sure you got the rules on you...

I've got myself a fresh printout of the rules (mine were getting a little stale, seeing as I printed them in January I didn't want any "they could have changed" nonsense to happen if they saw the date on the paper). Thanks for the slant location information, I'll be sure to go over there.

You can look for the R40M/R42s on the (A) if you haven't already on your last visit.

And speaking of R40Ms on the (A), the one day I don't have my camera with me, I end up riding one! But they're staying at Pitkin so they're not going anywhere for a while, still got myself some time.

Archived