Happy Hedgehog Day

Turbo19

Newsflash: Rumors have it there's a new Sonic title that is coming out out entitled "Hedgehog Day" (Yep that's the title!)  It's in development as we speak  for the Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the  PlayStation Vita. I'm absolutely itching to play it. Thoughts on this?

I'll agree to that.  The game was pretty much all over the place. Now Sonic 3 was alright.  Sonic & Knuckles was what made it pivotal.  I still play Sonic 2 & Sonic 3/K.

I'll go as far as saying that either Sonic 3 or Sonic & Knuckles was an improvement of the previous two games, but both together as Sonic 3 & Knuckles and you have one of the best titles to ever be played on the Sega Genesis.

Many regard Sonic Adventure as the first actual Sonic game after Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Newsflash: There's a new Sonic title that is coming out out entitled "Hedgehog Day" (Yep that's the title!)  It's in development as we speak  for the Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the  PlayStation Vita. I'm absolutely itching to play it. Thoughts on this?

Please tell me you're joking. I have no comment at this time, but sounds interesting nonetheless.

Interesting.

I wouldn't mind another Sonic Unleashed type of game with better controls and only day stages to run through.  Getting the S ranking on those levels felt like an actual accomplishment given how you could run off the track into death anywhere along the way.

Since Unleashed was somewhat difficult, I did actually enjoy it. I have nothing but good things to say about the game. But like you said, controls were wonky so to speak.

Interesting.

Since Unleashed was somewhat difficult, I did actually enjoy it. I have nothing but good things to say about the game. But like you said, controls were wonky so to speak.

Yeah I found the Werehog stages to be a lot easier.  [Except Empire F%^&ing City] <_<

Archived