Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program

Turbo19

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, thank you for advocating the victory for Guatemala and it's fine people at the 2012 Olympics, but this is a serious issue here you know!

Of course it's a serious issue. What is your thoughts on this?

I was not suprised for a minute that our mayor would support this controversial policy rather than concentrate on the more important things such as getting all four phases of the SAS done, activate the damn (T) , and install CBTC on the (E)(F)(M)(R) in decent t..... oh yeah this is off topic I forgot.

Of course it's a serious issue. What is your thoughts on this?

I thought no one would ever ask.

Personally I think that this is certainly sufficient evidence that Bloomberg wishes to remain controlling New Yorkers to the point that they move out of the city, or something that's surely connected an agenda of sorts.

Now, your piece, please.

I was not suprised for a minute that our mayor would support this controversial policy rather than concentrate on the more important things such as getting all four phases of the SAS done, activate the damn (T) , and install CBTC on the (E)(F)(M)(R) in decent t..... oh yeah this is off topic I forgot.

Yeah, this is where our resources went all this time, to this stupid crap. Really a disaster!

First bans on smoking...then large soft drinks...now lip pat downs? Where does it end?

Bloomberg shows no mercy.

It ends when Bloomberg is out of office. Then we can hope voters vote someone in that is competent.

But DeBlasio is entering.

Finally NY'ers can look forward to a competent individual who will cease the practice of violating people in more ways than one.

Well politicians only look out for themselves, not for the people. Sad isn't it?

But DeBlasio is entering.

Finally NY'ers can look forward to a competent individual who will cease the practice of violating people in more ways than one.

Hopefully DeBlasio will be a better choice for NY, then Bloomberg's current run.

Well politicians only look out for themselves, not for the people. Sad isn't it?

Yes, very true, but DeBlasio though, I have hope for.

Hopefully DeBlasio will be a better choice for NY, then Bloomberg's current run.

Yes, we need a guy from the other side of the tracks to work his thing.

Exactly. They cut (W) service and activated service cuts on my (N) Broadway express. Thats my gripe right now.

It's all about taking a piss on working citizens. Now we have this crazy crap Bloomberg is doing by defending stop and kiss. What's next? Is he going to defend roaches?

Exactly. They cut suspended into oblivion the very useful   (W) service and activated service cuts on my (N) Broadway express. Thats my gripe right now.

But know, the aligned said that any PD spending wouldn't affect anyone anywhere else. We all know that to be complete fallacy, as somewhere the city pulled money for stop and kiss. What kind of reasonable spending is that? We all know Bloomberg is getting a hard on from the thought of raping taxpayers. Sickening!

It's all about taking a piss on working citizens. Now we have this crazy crap Bloomberg is doing by defending stop and kiss. What's next? Is he going to defend roaches?

He defends himself enough already. This is only encouraging the ego centric behavior by spending the last of his stay on working useless bullshit.

But know, the aligned said that any PD spending wouldn't affect anyone anywhere else. We all know that to be complete fallacy, as somewhere the city pulled money for stop and kiss. What kind of reasonable spending is that? We all know Bloomberg is getting a hard on from the thought of raping taxpayers. Sickening!

He defends himself enough already. This is only encouraging the ego centric behavior by spending the last of his stay on working useless bullshit.

That's just the tip of the iceberg considering what's been going on ever since his third term. Now I haven't been paying much attention to it, but I do recall some crazy stuff.

I like trains and you are worried about working citzens?

Bring back the (W) !

That's just the tip of the iceberg considering what's been going on ever since his third term. Now I haven't been paying attention, but I do recall some crazy stuff.

Oh yes absolutely.

But even to foamers like you this should be important! Bloomberg cut the funding for you guys, which affected the MTA drastically in 2010, and ignorantly sent the R40 slants away. Now they can't rid themselves of the R32's? This is serious business!

You want more fare increases? You foamers are luck the holiday train is running this year! And the vintage buses, give me a break!

Oh yes absolutely.

But even to foamers like you this should be important! Bloomberg cut the funding for you guys, which affected the MTA drastically in 2010, and ignorantly sent the R40 slants away. Now they can't rid themselves of the R32's? This is serious business!

You want more fare increases? You foamers are luck the holiday train is running this year! And the vintage buses, give me a break!

By the time the 2010 cuts happened most of the Slants had been reefed (exception of school cars and the museum pair). The heck are you two going off topic for? The fact of the matter is Bloomberg is just an example of crazy politics at work.

The (W) is going to comeback regardless of how much the SAS is completed. Hell ya I look out for the working class. 

They need to send the (T) to the Bronx and complete at least part of the goal of the MTA 'Plan For Action"TM . No I am not going into dead beat the dead horse IND Second System what ifs.

Bloomberg shows no mercy.

He rules with a iron fist!

It ends when Bloomberg is out of office. Then we can hope voters vote someone in that is competent.

The damages have now been done. My lips rights are no longer safe.

Bring back the (W) !

The (W)? Bring back the R38s! Give the R42s a second overhaul! We need more state-of-the-art cars like the R40s that are proven in terms of safety! And I dare say, bring back the R32s that have been dumped at sea for that matter!

By the time the 2010 cuts happened most of the Slants had been reefed (exception of school cars and the museum pair). The heck are you two going off topic for?

Not off topic. This goes to Bloomberg misspending of funds since the start of his term. The affect on the MTA is just the tip of the issue. Hell, the R32's should have left long ago! Just look how horrid they look! Straphangers deserve better, and of straphangers the majority of them are working class, so it is on topic.

Can't wait to kill the old fleet!

1441377_10151742286825669_962886861_n.jp

They need to send the (T) to the Bronx and complete at least part of the goal of the MTA 'Plan For Action"TM . No I am not going into dead beat the dead horse IND Second System what ifs.

I agree it does need to happen. Thing is we may not live to see it, since it won't happen in our life time.  For now, make best of what we will get come 2016.

He rules with a iron fist!

The damages have now been done. My lips rights are no longer safe.

The (W)? Bring back the R38s! Give the R42s a second overhaul! We need more state-of-the-art cars like the R40s that are proven in terms of safety! And I dare say, bring back the R32s that have been dumped at sea for that matter!

Agreed with the overhauls, but preferably give funding for fleet replacement.

Archived