Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program

Turbo19

Not off topic. This goes to Bloomberg misspending of funds since the start of his term. The affect on the MTA is just the tip of the issue. Hell, the R32's should have left long ago! Just look how horrid they look! Straphangers deserve better, and of straphangers the majority of them are working class, so it is on topic.

Can't wait to kill the old fleet!

1441377_10151742286825669_962886861_n.jp

Oh hush dude. You're just mad because the trains are old. Guess what, things happen. What, you wanted a car shortage and reduced service? The R179s will come in two years. Keep your shirt on.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree it does need to happen. Thing is we may not live to see it, since it won't happen in our life time.  For now, make best of what we will get come 2016.

If we die before implementation I blame the soda ban and stop and kiss both for being so damn imposing.

Oh hush dude. You're just mad because the trains are old. Guess what, things happen. What, you wanted a car shortage and reduced service? 

And we had enough reduced service! I thought you had the middle class in mind!

We want a damn utopia where we can walk the streets with a King sized Dr. Pepper and not have to worry about PD confiscating said drink and kissing us.

If we die before implementation I blame the soda ban and stop and kiss both for being so damn imposing.

And we had enough reduced service! I thought you had the middle class in mind!

We want a damn utopia where we can walk the streets with a King sized Dr. Pepper and not have to worry about PD confiscating said drink and kissing us.

Chill out dude, where are you from Riverdale? It will come. Things don't happen overnight you know. It makes me wonder, how does the police feel about kissing random strangers?

Chill out dude, where are you from Riverdale? It will come. Things don't happen overnight you know.

And about Riverdale, that damn MNR wreck in Spuyten was handled horribly! The administration is rightfully at blast for such poor performance after the incident.

The feelings here are strong.

Damn straight. We should all be outraged!

And about Riverdale, that damn MNR wreck in Spuyten was handled horribly! The administration is rightfully at blast for such poor performance after the incident.

Damn straight. We should all be outraged!

The hell does that have to do with anything? You deserve this. -1

Stay out of this troll!

And is down rep any better?

Better than name calling someone. The down rep should be used when you don't agree with someone on a particular opinion or if the opinion has nothing to do with anything.

You better be careful. I might spam this thread with girls in bikinis.

Whoa man. We don't need to go in that direction. Let's smoke some weed and chill out a second.

You better be careful. I might spam this thread with girls in bikinis.

Go for it. I'd like that on this Sunday morning.

Better than name calling someone. The down rep should be used when you don't agree with someone on a particular opinion or if the opinion has nothing to do with anything.

Whoa man. We don't need to go in that direction. Let's smoke some weed and chill out a second.

Fair enough. You have a point there.

Stop and kiss is enough proof that NYC is heading in communist dictator like way. New Soviet Union kind of.

Bloomberg isn't even a dictator. Dude before we go around accusing anyone of being a dictator, look up dictator. Then you'll know what one really is.

Archived