the Oct. 4 exam for test 4600 what is that about?

v010fish

ok so the wheels are starting to turn lol all jokes aside what is the BOSS about ?

BOSS (Bus Operator Selection Survey) is a mini-psychological multiple-choice exam. They will ask you various questions as far as your driving habits and how you are in the workplace. If you answer the questions carefully, you will pass.

Here are a few sample questions with the answers in bold letters:

1) I often feel very pressed for time.

a) Strongly Agree

B) Agree

C) Neutral

D) Disagree

E) Strongly Disagree

(Keep in mind that the bus is on a timetable and you can not be early, and if you are running late, they will pay you overtime for that. I was talking to one B/O and those hours add up!)

2) I get angry if someone cuts in front of me.

A) Strongly agree

B) Agree

C) Neutal

D) Disagree

E) Strongly disagree

(Not only are you on a timetable, buses and other commercial vehicles are known for going slower since they are much bigger compared to a regular automobile, and most people driving a regular car are in a rush or drive fast to begin with.)

3) Generally, I return from lunch:

A) Early

B) On-time

C) A minute or two late

D) 5 to 10 minutes late

(This is what most employers want to hear regardless of where you work.)

4) In your opinion, how often is it acceptable to be a minute or two late for work?

A) Never

B) Once or twice a year

C) 2 or 3 times a month.

D) Once a week

5) Within the last year, how many times have you been involved in a heated argument at work?

A) Zero

B) Once or twice.

C) Three or Four times

D) Five or Six times

E) More than Seven times.

BOSS (Bus Operator Selection Survey) is a mini-psychological multiple-choice exam. They will ask you various questions as far as your driving habits and how you are in the workplace. If you answer the questions carefully, you will pass.

Here are a few sample questions with the answers in bold letters:

1) I often feel very pressed for time.

a) Strongly Agree

B) Agree

C) Neutral

D) Disagree

E) Strongly Disagree

(Keep in mind that the bus is on a timetable and you can not be early, and if you are running late, they will pay you overtime for that. I was talking to one B/O and those hours add up!)

2) I get angry if someone cuts in front of me.

A) Strongly agree

B) Agree

C) Neutal

D) Disagree

E) Strongly disagree

(Not only are you on a timetable, buses and other commercial vehicles are known for going slower since they are much bigger compared to a regular automobile, and most people driving a regular car are in a rush or drive fast to begin with.)

3) Generally, I return from lunch:

A) Early

B) On-time

C) A minute or two late

D) 5 to 10 minutes late

(This is what most employers want to hear regardless of where you work.)

4) In your opinion, how often is it acceptable to be a minute or two late for work?

A) Never

B) Once or twice a year

C) 2 or 3 times a month.

D) Once a week

5) Within the last year, how many times have you been involved in a heated argument at work?

A) Zero

B) Once or twice.

C) Three or Four times

D) Five or Six times

E) More than Seven times.

thanks young. so after the boss whats the next step

thanks young. so after the boss whats the next step

You're welcome. After BOSS, the next step is to wait for the list to be published. Shortly after the list is published, you will receive your official results in the mail. After that, it's a matter of waiting till you are called, depending on your list #. The smaller the list number, the sooner you will be called for employment processing. The higher the list #, the longer you will be waiting.

young,so that is easily another year of waiting ? 

More or less, yes, providing your list number is very small. If you got a very high list number, it could be at least 2 to 3 years. We'll know more information once the list comes out.

Archived