How did it take for you to get a call? How long does it usually take?

calusblade

I'm not asking for the exact time frame. I'm asking base on your own experiences (if you have other jobs that where exam base, let me know too). I toke the train conductor test and I feel I did well. The results for my test will be posted on July 8th.

The thing is, my current job (daycare/summer camp) is starting the summer camp hiring now. Its about a 8 week program which starts a little before July 8th (July 3rd if I'm not mistaken). I'm positive I'm going to need training or at least take some kind of class for it. If it happens to be in the summer, I'll be catch in a tight spot.

Took my CI test on June 8th and on the way out, they said not to expect a call until October when all of the tests have been completed.

Two weeks later, I get the call and started school near the end of July.

Still haven't received test results

@Flushing, I guess that goes to show you never know how Transit will do things. If they need people fast they can move much faster than people expect.

On the other hand, many fewer people take the Car Inspector exam than the Conductor exam, so it wouldn't take them long to process the Car Inspector exams and reach out to applicants.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived