Potential discontinuation of Q48 and M60 to Marine Air Terminal and QM12 route change

Officially there are two stops for the Q19 near Citi Field eastbound (Northern Blvd and 126th Place, and 127th Place). It can also stop at the westbound Q66 stop that is on the highway, called Northern and 126th Street. I got off there once from the Q66 to take a picture of an Orion V CNG. That would be the next stop after Main and Northern heading to Astoria. That is an official stop by the Q19. I've asked a friend out of mine who works out of LGA and he says the Q19 and the Q66 stop there. But of course one has to know about it beforehand. I suppose it could be useful for the transit savvy Met fan, but the Q19 doesn't run late enough for the night game endings. The optimist in me thinks that with a little more publicity those stops can gain a little more ridership. But for these stops to a more viable option, they would have to be clearly advertised. There is no stop signage for the westbound stop. And it is a little remote.

Archived