Add a new subway line or recreate the system from scratch: Brand New Subway

How's everyone else doing? So far, I got mine to A-, $2.97 using the 2016 map as a guide.

The only real issue I noticed, other than the lines going crazy sometimes and the lack of an undo button, is low ridership numbers at the airports.

How's everyone else doing? So far, I got mine to A-, $2.97 using the 2016 map as a guide.

The only real issue I noticed, other than the lines going crazy sometimes and the lack of an undo button, is low ridership numbers at the airports.

Apparently, ridership is based off of census data so you won't see many people at airports or big parks, unfortunately.

The website was also featured on the news yesterday, good for the dude that made this. 

this game is crazy i built the subway out to the city line and made past proposals become a reality and some wild ones

i eliminated the broad channel (S) so it becomes the (H) the Rockaway beach branch line running to the upper level of jackson heights 74th ave from b116

(T) train is extended via 3rd ave in Bronx then meets (D) train at 205 to run along gun hill road into bay plaza (6) train extended there too along i95

i extended the (1)(4) and (A) lines to the city line in the Bronx 

The (V) train comes back as a 2nd ave express then along Houston st/south 4th street subway then along Utica ave to kings plaza

The (4) is extended along Utica ave down to Kings Plaza 

The (F) is extended along hillside ave to little neck pkwy 

the (7) is extended along northern blvd to little neck pkwy 

the (E) is extended down to Francis Lewis blvd in Rosdale 

The   (J) and (Z) is extended over to Hollis ave 

the (L) train extended running along 10th ave/Amsterdam up to 125th and Broadway  

The (R) is extended into Si along victory blvd and Richmond ave and ends at the SI mall and the R is extended along with the F on the F extension to braddock ave

the (A) will only run to far Rockaway (C) extended to Lefferts in Manhattan below 59th street (C) will run express till Brooklyn E service supplemented by (K) runs from 168 to WTC

I also did the usual Q W stuff for the 2nd ave subway 

the (Q) and the (V) were extended to 125 broadway station with the (1) and the (L)

my score for this game was $3.45 all this building i increased the fare 70 cents with an average ridership of 6.46 million ppl and my system is rated A+ 

Archived