TA BUS benefits/union question?

dac9050

Any advice for 1st day benefits/union? do they make you sign up for everything?

I have a friend that's a station agent, and she said they just put papers in front of you to sign and you shouldn't not yet. Is it possible to make a decision later on all benefits or they have to be made day 1. This is my first time dealing with a Union job.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Any advice for 1st day benefits/union? do they make you sign up for everything?

I have a friend that's a station agent, and she said they just put papers in front of you to sign and you shouldn't not yet. Is it possible to make a decision later on all benefits or they have to be made day 1. This is my first time dealing with a Union job.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

The union they're gonna make you join it. No way around that if you want the job. Another is the pension. So far two no brainers join those.

Afterwards is when you want to listen to what the forms are theyre placing in front of you. Majority after the two above are OPTIONAL. These would include supplemental life insurance, another which will pay you disability while you wait on disability from the job. Supplemental pension. And thats all i can remember.

My advice is take your time ask all the questions possible to see if they'll work for you. And if a lot of them do don't sign up all at once stagger them. The deductions can really eat up a check

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Archived