Essex-Union Light Rail Planning Ideas

Hey Guys So This Is For Planning And Further Ideas For The Essex Union Light Rail (Amount Of Trains, Modern Updates etc.) Also Trains Have 2 Cars Just Like The Hudson Bergen Light Rail And The Three Lines Are

Brown Line - (Penn Station - S Orange Ave) Serves Newark, Irvington, Maplewood, South Orange

Red Line (Park St - East 5th St) Serves Montclair, Bloomfield, East Orange, Newark, Elizabeth, Linden, Rahway, Clark, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Planfield

Green Line (Pompton Av - New Providence Rd) Serves Cedar Grove, North Caldwell, Essex Fells, West Orange, Orange, East Orange, Newark, Union, Kenilworth, Cranford, Garwood, Westfield, Mountainside

Also I'm Finished The Brown Line Schedule and Currently As I'm Writing This Doing The Red Line After Your Requests I Will Send It To New Jersey Transit And Hope They Approve It

Also I'm Finished The Brown Line Schedule and Currently As I'm Writing This Doing The Red Line After Your Requests I Will Send It To New Jersey Transit And Hope They Approve It

Lol...

It's gonna take a lot more than just a few forum posts to get them to anything of such scale, especially with how cash-strapped the agency is.

Lol...

It's gonna take a lot more than just a few forum posts to get them to anything of such scale, especially with how cash-strapped the agency is.

Actually I Was Going To Write The Suggestions And Send It To New Jersey Transit and I Also Send The Ideas To The Mayors Of The Mentioned Cities This Is Probably An Project That Should Wait Until NJ Transit Gets There Money Together After The Bullcrap Christie Has Done

Archived