Questions about written & practical test for Car Inspector...

Antuka

Hello I just got mail saying that I passed preliminary test but still advising me to take write test this September! Since I have list number I tought I passed write test before I got this mail. Dose that mean I passed both practical and write test and I'm permanent? I know it confusing lol

Hello I just got mail saying that I passed preliminary test but still advising me to take write test this September! Since I have list number I thought I passed write test before I got this mail. Dose that mean I passed both practical and write test and I'm permanent? I know it confusing...

First of all, I know you're anxious for answers, however all you needed to do is to make one [1] topic, not three. Although you are thirsty for someone to respond and answer your question, it is annoying to everyone else.

Second, are you referring to Exam 6612? If so, you might find this thread useful. If not, I would recommend one thing to you: patience. I'm sure within the next week or two, an invaluable member of the site will reply to your original post with the answer you're looking for. Keep in mind that contributing to this website is voluntary, and we all have lives between work, our families, other hobbies, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Young thanks for the help! I don't think it's annoying to everyone else cuz you the only one answered the question. Like you said voluntarily you could have skipped the question.i can see you weren't in my shoe but I appreciated the advise to be patience.

Archived