Final process over

LadyJay

I want to thank everyone who's helped and answered my questions. I'm finally done with the hiring process and I start training on April 30th. 

I'm so happy to finally be done with that part and ready to get thru the training. 

Yeah I was reading it & it says long sleeve with tie & from May 15- September 15 short sleeve can be worn without tie. 

I have a question about what this paper says. What does it mean when it says TB325 Bus Oper (Rev Veh) TWU L100 01-F

On 4/19/2018 at 4:51 PM, SevenEleven said:

Congrats and good luck!!! If you have any questions, definitely ask them! Remember that April 30th is the last day of winter uniforms, so you need a tie with your shirt. May 1st and after, just need it with a long sleeve. 

Yeah I was reading it & it says long sleeve with tie & from May 15- September 15 short sleeve can be worn without tie. 

I have a question about what this paper says. What does itmean when it says TB325 Bus Oper (Rev Veh) TWU L100 01-F

2 minutes ago, LadyJay said:

Yeah I was reading it & it says long sleeve with tie & from May 15- September 15 short sleeve can be worn without tie. 

I have a question about what this paper says. What does itmean when it says TB325 Bus Oper (Rev Veh) TWU L100 01-F

Alright, go by those dates then. I didn't know that Zerega runs on a different uniform schedule.

The "TB235 Bus Oper..." is just the official title for payroll purposes.

49 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

Alright, go by those dates then. I didn't know that Zerega runs on a different uniform schedule.

The "TB235 Bus Oper..." is just the official title for payroll purposes.

Ok. Another thing how do I know it I'm with TA, OA, or MTA Bus?

My friend asked me & I told him TA, but that's because that's what I saw in the first email, but other than that how do I know?

16 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

Your pass number is gonna start with a number if you are TA. It starts with a 'M' if you're OA and "BO" if you're MTA Bus.

The last TA exam was 4600, so if you got hired from that list, you are TA.

Yes that's the exam list i was called from. The woman Ms. Richards gave me like 3 numbers. A long one which she said was to go onto the portal. A shorter one & one that she put on every piece of paper at the final processing. 

I can't remember what the one she wrote on all the papers were for. There's going to be a lot to remember I see. 

36 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

Your pass number is gonna start with a number if you are TA. It starts with a 'M' if you're OA and "BO" if you're MTA Bus.

I just checked. My pass number starts with a number. Now I see. The other number she wrote on every piece is paper is my employee Id. 

39 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

There were so many things she gave me & I haven't had the chance to look thru everything. 

3 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

The most important things that you will eventually remember:

Pass number, 6 digits (aka payroll #)

Employee ID, 7 digits (aka BSC ID)

Date of appointment/hire: 4/30/18

Badge number, 5 digits: You'll get it @ graduation

Ok. Thank you

Archived