TA Bus Operator

Darius

How often do Bus Operator retire? I’m on the waiting list for exam number 4600 my list number is 68** I was told the last person that was hired was 6713 I already took 2 drug test one on May 3rd & the second on July 13th I was told I’m gonna have to take a 3rd drug test cause I wasn’t called within 30 days from the second drug test 

46 minutes ago, Darius said:

How often do Bus Operator retire? I’m on the waiting list for exam number 4600 my list number is 68** I was told the last person that was hired was 6713 I already took 2 drug test one on May 3rd & the second on July 13th I was told I’m gonna have to take a 3rd drug test cause I wasn’t called within 30 days from the second drug test 

First, welcome to the site!

Second, if you can kindly re-post this in this thread, it would be appreciated. One of the last things this site needs is for several threads/topics to be open about one particular exam.

Third, you just have to be patient. All of us, including myself, are volunteers. Therefore, whenever we can post relevant information, we will. We all have lives, families, etc.

Fourth, you have to take into consideration the fact that not only do Bus Operators retire, but some get fired, promoted to Dispatcher, Train Operator, resign, etc.

Thank you.

Archived