Regardding Danbury Fair Mall

FamousNYLover

Does anyone know anything about Danbury Fair Mall?

In November Mondays, I'll be thinking of trying out HART CT buses because I never tried that before and take lunch break there.

I'll sure to take picture with Hitachi Digital Camera.

Also, do you know what state tax is?

If you know, thank you for answering my question.

Does anyone know anything about Danbury Fair Mall?

In November Mondays, I'll be thinking of trying out HART CT buses because I never tried that before and take lunch break there.

I'll sure to take picture with Hitachi Digital Camera.

Also, do you know what state tax is?

If you know, thank you for answering my question.

It's a very large mall, with, you know, mall stores in it like JC Penney, Sears, mall, mall, mall, Radio Shack, mall, mall, Ritz Camera, mall, mall, Orange Julius, mall, mall, Sunglass Hut, mall, mall, mall, Brookstone, mall, mall, mall, American Eagle, mall, mall, mall, Eastern Mtn Sports, mall, mall, mall. I think there's a carousel in the main atrium/lobby/whateveritscalleditscalledentrance.

CT sales tax is at 6.5%

It's a very large mall, with, you know, mall stores in it like JC Penney, Sears, mall, mall, mall, Radio Shack, mall, mall, Ritz Camera, mall, mall, Orange Julius, mall, mall, Sunglass Hut, mall, mall, mall, Brookstone, mall, mall, mall, American Eagle, mall, mall, mall, Eastern Mtn Sports, mall, mall, mall. I think there's a carousel in the main atrium/lobby/whateveritscalleditscalledentrance.

CT sales tax is at 6.5%

Thank you.

Do you how I add that to price?

I not very good at adding price and %.

Archived