Electronic Equipment Maintainer, Exam No. 1602

Movefromm3

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing good!

Has anybody applied to the Electronic Equipment Maintainer, Exam No. 1602 or any of the previous tests for it?

I had applied and paid the fee for the 0624 Electronic Equipment Maintainer test along time ago but I recently got an email saying that they cancelled the test and to expect a refund check for the exam fee in the mail by December 17th so I'm thinking about applying for this new exam but I don't really know if I'm qualified and I don't know what's going to be on the Electronic Equipment Maintainer, Exam No. 1602 test.

It says:

"An Associate’s degree in electrical or electronic technology, electrical engineering, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university."

I have an associates in Computer Information Technology; you think that's somewhere similar to the requirements? I know with the 0624 Electronic Equipment Maintainer it said specifically 2-years Computer Technology degree but not with this new test, just wondering if I should apply and if my degree would cut it.

Thanks!

Edited by Movefromm3

• 2 years later...