• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

I don't have the bus symbol.

oh :( 

Can you make it without the bus symbol?

also can i get some Horizons saying:
K22A: (Up) Vernon BL (Down) Narrows Bay BR.

K22A: 239 RD STA

If you have a thin "A" just like the thin "K" and "R" from before, that will be great.

Can I get a station sign please?

Uptown  &      Orange (A) To E.J Conroy Drive via                            Orange <C> To E.J Conroy Drive via                                      (D) To Bedford Road, Armonk, via Central Pk Ave Express, all

White Plains    Central Pk Ave Local, all times. During rush             Central Pk Ave Express, rush hours. Other times                 times except late nights. Late nights take (A) to EJ Conroy 

hours, some (A) trains end at Fort Hill Rd.              use (A) or (D).                                                                       Drive and take (S) to County Airport. Weekends, (D) ends 

at County Airport.

2 hours ago, ifoxy said:

oh :( 

Can you make it without the bus symbol?

also can i get some Horizons saying:
K22A: (Up) Vernon BL (Down) Narrows Bay BR.

K22A: 239 RD STA

If you have a thin "A" just like the thin "K" and "R" from before, that will be great.

There is no thin A, unfortunately. Only normal bold A. Might look weird with a thin K.

2 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Can I get a station sign please?

Uptown  &      Orange (A) To E.J Conroy Drive via                            Orange <C> To E.J Conroy Drive via                                      (D) To Bedford Road, Armonk, via Central Pk Ave Express, all

White Plains    Central Pk Ave Local, all times. During rush             Central Pk Ave Express, rush hours. Other times                 times except late nights. Late nights take (A) to EJ Conroy 

hours, some (A) trains end at Fort Hill Rd.              use (A) or (D).                                                                       Drive and take (S) to County Airport. Weekends, (D) ends 

at County Airport.

I modified the text placement a bit so the sign could be slightly smaller. Is this alright?
unknown.png

42 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

I modified the text placement a bit so the sign could be slightly smaller. Is this alright?
unknown.png

Perfect! Can I get a few more?

Port Chester &

Playland

(S) To Playland Park, summers only, via Tarrytown Rd Express. Off-season, for service to Milton Point, take (Z) to Port Chester and transfer to Bee-Line Bus 76.

(Z) To Port Chester, all times, via local.

END

White Plains &

Tarrytown via Express

(S) To White Plains Transit Center, summers only. Other times, use (Z) across the platform.

<Z> To Tarrytown RR Station via Tarrytown Road Express, rush hours only. Other times, take (Z) across platform.

2 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Perfect! Can I get a few more?

Port Chester &

Playland

(S) To Playland Park, summers only, via Tarrytown Rd Express. Off-season, for service to Milton Point, take (Z) to Port Chester and transfer to Bee-Line Bus 76.

(Z) To Port Chester, all times, via local.

END

White Plains &

Tarrytown via Express

(S) To White Plains Transit Center, summers only. Other times, use (Z) across the platform.

<Z> To Tarrytown RR Station via Tarrytown Road Express, rush hours only. Other times, take (Z) across platform.

unknown.png

unknown.png

17 hours ago, JustTheSIR said:

I can’t see any of the pictures for some reason because they’re all unknown.png 

:(

however if I could get a “Tompkinsville Bound R” coming from 63rd (Rego Park) that would be cool

I'm not sure what you're trying to request. Could you be more specific?