BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

How's this?
image.png

image.png

Good but I need a few tweaks done. Can you add the periods in places where it's missing, and update the <G> and (J) entry? 

<G> To White Plains via Post Road Express, 6AM-7:30AM weekdays only. 7:30am-9AM take <G> across platform, which skips Eastchester.

(J) To Peekskill via Yorktown Heights, weekdays only except late nights. Saturdays, take (H) to Peekskill and transfer to (J) shuttle on Track 4. For service to Grasslands take (H) or (J) on opposite platform to White Plains and transfer to (G)<G>.

8 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Good but I need a few tweaks done. Can you add the periods in places where it's missing, and update the <G> and (J) entry? 

<G> To White Plains via Post Road Express, 6AM-7:30AM weekdays only. 7:30am-9AM take <G> across platform, which skips Eastchester.

(J) To Peekskill via Yorktown Heights, weekdays only except late nights. Saturdays, take (H) to Peekskill and transfer to (J) shuttle on Track 4. For service to Grasslands take (H) or (J) on opposite platform to White Plains and transfer to (G)<G>.

image.png

image.png

Hey ben can I get Luminator Titans orange LED with these routes and dests please

Q6 to Jamaica 165 St Term and a JFK Airport N. Boundary Rd and also a Via Sutphin Blvd

Q9 to Jamaica 165 St Term and a S. Ozone Park Rockaway BL and also a Via Lincoln St

Q40 to South Jamaica 135 Av and a Jamaica Hillside Av and also a Via 142 St

Also a orange LED rear of Q6, Q9, and Q40

I won't request signs in a while bc ik this is quite a bit to do

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, KingOfQueens said:

Hey ben can I get Luminator Titans orange LED with these routes and dests please

Q6 to Jamaica 165 St Term and a JFK Airport N. Boundary Rd and also a Via Sutphin Blvd

Q9 to Jamaica 165 St Term and a S. Ozone Park Rockaway BL and also a Via Lincoln St

Also a orange LED rear of Q6, Q9, and Q40

I won't request signs in a while bc ik this is quite a bit to do

Thanks!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, KingOfQueens said:

hey ben do you have a Aesys Gemini template?

Yes, they're just like the rest of my templates. Which sign size do you need?

2 hours ago, ifoxy said:

hey I'm wondering if you know the font that the Queens private bus companys used for their bus rollsigns on their GMC RTS

10094238794_11c3ccc87f_b.jpg

MTA_Bus_GMC_RTS_1197.jpg027p1_xlg.jpg

Sorry, I don't know. Companies were known for making their own fonts for signs back then, anyway. Top one could be some form of Helvetica or Standard Condensed, maybe?

an I Get these Flipdot PNGs

Also a rear of Q6, Q9, and Q40

4 hours ago, Bx41 boi said:

an I Get these Flipdot PNGs

Also a rear of Q6, Q9, and Q40

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png