Suggestion: Ability to edit topic's post at any time

Hello. I created a transit sign recreation topic where the post lists my currently available transit signs. I'd like to know whether users have the ability to edit the post of their own topic as it may need to be updated like in my case. I do not see an option to edit the post. If there is not an option, I would like to suggest the feature to edit the post as it will be useful. (Also, is there a name for this first post of a topic? I'm not familiar with things like that.)

Edited by BenTheMiner
Updated question to a suggestion

1 minute ago, BenTheMiner said:

Hello. I created a transit sign recreation topic where the post lists my currently available transit signs. I'd like to know whether users have the ability to edit the post of their own topic as it may need to be updated like in my case. I do not see an option to edit the post. If there is not an option, I would like to suggest the feature to edit the post as it will be useful. (Also, is there a name for this first post of a topic? I'm not familiar with things like that.)

Update: I just found out about the help section and found my answer: Can only edit after a certain amount of time. Therefore, I'd like this to be changed to a suggestion: Ability to edit the topic's post at any time.

• BenTheMiner changed the title to Suggestion: Ability to edit topic's post at any time
  • 2 months later...