So the R211's are here.

What are your thoughts on the R211's

Here's mine for those wondering: I think its perfect, its great for the disabled and its fresh new design, I'm also glad it's a fresh new design because I'm getting quite tired of the R143/R160/R179 design. It's downsides is I don't like how the announcements are like the R179. They use the (A)/(C) announcements for every line I believe. Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this train model.

2 minutes ago, randomnewyorker23 said:

What are your thoughts on the R211's

Here's mine for those wondering: I think its perfect, its great for the disabled and its fresh new design, I'm also glad it's a fresh new design because I'm getting quite tired of the R143/R160/R179 design. It's downsides is I don't like how the announcements are like the R179. They use the (A)/(C) announcements for every line I believe. Let me know your thoughts and opinions on this train model.

There is a whole thread dedicated to the R211's. Why did you have to make a completely new thread that has the same purpose as the other?