Transit application bus operator

Clarke101

Hello everyone! I just would like to know if a past failed DOT drug test would void me from being hired, will past non fault accidents void my application and a court date in 2022 for cell phone which I’m pleading not guilty void it also? I’m filling out my application now to be brought in on Friday very nervous just need some clarification please and thank you… has anyone seen or heard anything worst than I? 

First, welcome to the Forums! Going forward, as per the guidelines, can you please post in the relevant forum, which can be found here? It would be appreciated.

As far as a failed DOT drug test and a past non-fault accident, was this within the past three [3] years? If so, yes. If not, you're good.

As far as the court date - to make a long story short, if it's pending, you will not be able to proceed. If you wish to plead guilty, the maximum number of points you are allowed to have on your license is four [4]. Therefore, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, until your court date is settled, you will not be able to proceed.

Sorry.