PATH & My first ride on Newark City Subway

FamousNYLover

Well, MTR, that is not the latest post! That is like days ago. Don't bring that up, and read my god damn replies! Do I need to teach a Bronx Science student how to read? You are killing me with your useless replies! Those comments are history! Deal with it! And if you can't find a young person to bully! Then bully your parents!

Omg, this is just plain ludicrous. If you screw up, just admit it. Don't make me waste my energy typing away at responses.

@topic, or kind of related to topic: Say I bought a 10 trip ticket for the HBLR, when do they expire? After a month? Or there is no ticket expiry, excluding the fact that you have to validate it prior to boarding.

Oh my goodness, I was talking about different systems. I didn't screw up.

And NJT's HBLR site says this on the $16.25 10 tripper:

"Discounted 10-Trip Tickets consist of 10 individual one-way continuous trip tickets to be used in either direction. 10-Trip Tickets save you approximately 7% off the adult one-way fare and are good until validated and used."

For one way it says:

"The one-way fare between two stations. One-way tickets are valid until date / time stamped in a validator and used. If you are making a round-trip journey, purchase two one-way tickets. Once stamped tickets are good for travel for 90 minutes. "

Looks like I could keep them for a year. Great way to save.

I'm planning on tripping the HBLR soon, I'm organising the routes I'm planning to take. Knowing that they don't have a one day pass, I'm deciding the best option is the 10 tripper... I will be making loads of trips, and I not taking any risks of getting caught without a valid ticket.

Oh, okay thats a good way to get planned! Enjoy your trip and good luck! And for the site of the Hudson Bergan Light Rail, visit them @t: http://www.mylightrail.com/ . Enjoy, :(!

When I plan to take on trips (railfan trips or daytrips or vacations), I make elaborate plans way ahead of time. Like the money and how much time is to be spent.

I'm planning one day to ride the RiverLine, PATCO and SEPTA Regional Rail. I'm going to take the NEC to Trenton, hope on the RiverLine to Walter Rand, take the PATCO into Philadelphia. Do a spin on the Market Frankford Line. Then the Broad Street Line. THEN, I believe at North Philadelphia, I could take the R7 into Trenton. Then NEC back to New York.

Archived